Important Enrollment Reminders
- NO late enrollees will be accepted after the registration deadlines.
- NO REFUNDS are given.
- There is NO WAITLIST enrollment. If space becomes available in a class, an email notification will be sent and enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis.
- In order to ensure equal participation, PTA limits popular classes to ONE CLASS PER CHILD PER SCHOOL YEAR. This year, we have limited enrollment for Yoga, Cooking, and Ceramics classes.
- Returning students MUST register each session for Spanish, Honors Chorus, Band, Guitar, Strings/Orchestra, Violin, or by-invitation-only programs.
- If your child is participating in the following by-invitation-only programs: GATE (Mon), Friendship Club (Wed), Kindness Club (Thurs), Math (Mon or Tu/Th), Homework Club (Mon or Thurs), or Fast for Word reading program (Tu/Th), you may register for those programs shown under “By Teacher Referral Only”. Please do not register for other after school classes on the same day.
- For those without access to a computer, a computer is available in the TOW office/workroom area for use by parents.
Bus Service after classes is provided free of charge (no pass required) to the following locations:
Bus #1: Temple Hills @ Lower San Remo; Temple Hills @ Bay View; Temple Hills @ Canyon View; Temple Hills @ Thalia; Temple Terrace @ Oak; TLC/Bluebird Park; La Mirada @ Del Mar; Del Mar @ Oro; Balboa/Capistrano @ Moulton Meadows Park; Balboa @ Kendall; Lang Park @ Wesley
Bus #2: Park Ave. @ Bern; Park Ave. @ Hillview; Park Ave. @ Manzanita; Forest @ 2nd; Boys & Girls Club; Hummingbird @ Willet; Coral Bill @ Woodswallow; Calle Corta @ King Eider; Rosy Finch @ Westwing
The After-School Program is subsidized by TOW PTA and is the largest part of the PTA budget. Fees cover building rental (for vendors), vendor-set fees, PTA-paid salaries, materials, busing, and online administration. There are NO fees for district-funded classes.